The Anam is located directly on the 300-metre sandy beach of the picturesque Long Beach peninsula also known as Bai Dai Beach, which is famous for 300 days of sunshine a year. The five-star resort opened on 26 April 2017 and is the epitome of a tropical beach resort, incorporating vernacular architecture and an Indochine style of décor.
The Anam is located north of Cam Ranh, directly on the sea. The mountains behind are covered with dense jungle and largely untouched – a beautiful contrast to the white sandy beaches that stretch along the coast. With 300 days of sunshine a year, dream beaches and a resort that already promises and delivers, The Anam is a new hotspot for those looking for something special. The resort is less than a 20-minute drive from Cam Ranh Airport, which has daily flights from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. A free shuttle bus is provided to Nha Trang.
The luxury hotel offers 96 rooms and suites as well as 117 villas for guests to choose from.
The villas have a living area of 50 to 267sqm. Among others, there are ten two-story The Anam Ocean View Pool Villas with three bedrooms, spacious living area, kitchen, private pool and sweeping views over the sea, two Two-Bedroom Spa Villas, ten Ocean View Pool Villas and three Ocean Front Pool Villas with separate living area as well as two Private Pool Villas with their own spa area.
- 22 Garden View Villas 50 sqm
- 19 Pool View Villas 50 sqm
- 29 Sea View Premium 50 sqm
- 16 Sea View Villas 50 sqm
- 4 Ocean Front Premium 50 sqm
- 10 Ocean View Pool Villas 150 sqm
- 3 Ocean Front Pool Villas 150 sqm
- 2 Private Pool Villas (inklusive Spa) 180 sqm
- 10 The Anam Ocean View Pool Villas (3 Schlafzimmer) 267 sqm
- 2 Two-Bedroom Spa Villen 267 sqm
Rooms and Suites:
- 34 Balcony Garden View Rooms 55 sqm
- 54 Balcony Sea View Rooms 55 sqm
- 4 Terrace Sea View Studios 72 sqm
- 2 Terrace Sea View Studios 79 sqm
- 2 The Anam Terrace Suites 128 sqm